Income Opportunity for Independent Sales Agents.
Simplified Lending Solutions LLC, a Full Service Mortgage Services Platform Serving Mortgage Lenders, Credit Unions, and Community Banks, is searching for skilled Independent Sales and Business Development professionals nationwide.
Using innovative technology, the Simplified platform offers our clients the ability to order all products required to complete and close a real estate secured loan— Home Equity, HELOC, Purchase & Refinance, and to also monitor key factors for the life of that loan—all from one simple-to-use and intuitive interface.
Our current nationwide network of over 2,500 loan processors represents approximately 300 lenders processing over 100,000 orders per year. Simplified also provides integrations to Loan Origination Systems (LOS) at no cost.
Qualified candidates will:
- Call on credit unions, community banks & mortgage lenders
- Present products and services required to close mortgage loans
- Available in ALL STATES
- No insurance license required
- Work from home, travel in your territory - no home office visits required
- Excellent Commissions - Incentive, Override, and Bonus Plans Available (All 1099 income)
- Client services, administrative support, demonstrations of platform, and training of account staff provided at no cost.
- Proposals, marketing materials, and agreements provided at no cost.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Develop and close new business opportunities.
- Identify and qualify prospective accounts in your territory.
- Present company’s solutions to qualified accounts.
- Emphasize features and benefits.
- Represent company by participating in lead generation activities.
- Maintain accurate records of activities with clients and prospects.
- Experience in the mortgage lending, credit union or community banking or related industry preferred, but not mandatory.
Qualified applicants are invited to send an email with details and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to high volume of responses, NO PHONE CALLS, please.